2014-2015 Information Sheet
Follow us on TwitterFollow @ogbandboosters
Western Band Association
· Booster board meetings are on the second Tuesday night of the month. Our next meeting is Tuesday December 9th at 7pm in the Oak Grove Teachers’ Lounge. All are welcome! Come share your time and talents with a great program.
· The parent/member meeting for Winter Guard and Percussion is Wednesday December 10th at 7pm in the Choir room (on the back side of the band building).
· The Winter concert is on Friday December 12th at 7pm in the Oak Grove Large Gym. Among other music, the band will play their final performance of the Dreamscape music! We’ll also pull the winning name from the tree and wreath raffle…winner gets a $25 iTunes card!
· Gift Wrapping at Oakridge Mall starts Saturday December 13th. Click the link to sign up to wrap or supervise. We really need donations of gift boxes, bows, and wrap! Please bring them to the band room, the concert, or the gift wrapping station by Sears when OGBB is there.
· We’re still accepting your payments of program costs. Use the Blue Box or the PayPal button on OGBB.org. Past Due Notices have gone out.
If you have questions, ask your Class Rep.
If you would like to work shoreline this summer and are not trained our last training is coming so please go to qlubb.com and search for group ogbbshoreline and enter the password ogbbteam
How to receive information regarding sharks, shoreline or bingo? The answer is to Be Connected!
It is important to sign up for the three Qlubb sites that OGBB hosts. Valuable information is given out through those sites regarding training and work opportunities.
Being a member does not require you to work, it allows you to be informed of upcoming training and work opportunities at each of the venues.
To become a member of these sites, just visit the links below and sign up. The process is fast and very simple.